So as promised, I’m going to show you the pictures of my softest braid out ever.
Here’s I Got My Natural Hair From Desert Dry To Satiny Soft
1) I did a molasses and yogurt treatment
2) Left it on my hair for a few hours
3) Shampooed it out
4) Conditioned my hair for a while….like I got lazy and had the conditioner on my hair for longer than a day. Bad I know but….
5) I put more conditioner on my hair and sprayed it with water.
6) Then I sat under my Huetiful Hair Steamer
for 20 minutes.
7) Rinsed it out
8) I let it dry under a turbie twist kinda thing
9) Then I did my braid out using the products that I mentioned in the Tangele Teezer post. I also used Aloe Vera Juice, Silken Child Detangler.
10) I unraveled them and here are the results close up
Okay I admit it. The reveal leaves a lot to be desired. I really took a bad after shot on this, no lie. Next time I will take a better one. However, this time it was more about how good my braid out felt and not necessarily how good it looked. And trust me…They felt unbelievably good and I believe that is because of these two products:
I would definitely give these products a try. Very few things work on my hair but these have been wonderful for me. if you’ve tried either one, let me know how they work for you.